Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Busy Signal and his girlfriend, Tunya welcome a son.



Though the road seems treacherous due to ongoing legal woes, Busy Signal has one more reason to fight for freedom following the birth of his son.

The embattled entertainer and his girlfriend, Tunya Palmer welcomed their first child together, Egypt-Knight Gordon. Palmer gave birth to Gordon at the Humber River Regional Hospital in Toronto, Canada shortly after 9 p.m. last week Tuesday, with her song weighing 7 pounds, 7 ounces.
Palmer made the announcement via her official Facebook page a few days ago.

"I'm looking at my son, and I can't believe I'm a mom, I kept asking God what did I do to deserve this blessing, this is what life is about, all my 32 years of life doesn't matter till right now… Egypt-Knight Gordon welcome to the world baby!!!!!!!" she wrote.

Busy Signal currently awaits trial in the United States on a charge of absconding bail stemming from a 2002 narcotics case in Minnesota. The prominent singjay was extradited last month after waiving his rights to challenge an extradition hearing and later pleaded not guilty to a charge of failing to appear in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment