Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Young Lion continues to push Dancehall/Reggae to higher levels.



Dj Young Lion from BBC 1Xtra presents his new weekly Dancehall Reggae Bashment show podcast.
Now in its second week following a huge worldwide following, the first episode featured an interview with Potential Kid where he cleared up the rumours and stories that first broke here on Outaroad.com about his former management taking money from U.S promoters and not telling him.

The podcast is being seen by many in the industry as a breath of fresh air, as Young Lion not only pleases the most hardcore set of dancehall followers but also geniously attracts new audiences to the genre.

"For years people from all over the world have constantly been requesting a regular mix cd or podcast from me. I could never understand why ... I am not the kind of person to crown myself, its always a better feeling when that crown is given to you by authentic music followers. When I play music I'm in my own world so I just do me. I don't have time to copy or follow trends." says a humble Young Lion when asked why its taken him so long to start his podcast while being one of the most popular dancehall djs in the UK.

Young Lion's weekly Dancehall Reggae Bashment show aka DRB can be downloaded via his website at www.DJYoungLion.com
And also on iTunes with free weekly subscribtion at
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/young-lion-dancehall-reggae/id492291786?i=118766474
BBC Radio 1Xtra Dancehall Mixshow,
Thursday nites 1am till 4am


www.djyounglion.com
@Younglion21
www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/younglion

No comments:

Post a Comment